Who Are We?
WhoScored.com consists of a dedicated team of football analysts and software
developers with backgrounds in the sector, based in Central London. We have
taken on the responsibility of providing you with valuable and unique content
about a sport we all love and are fanatical about.
We are a unique website and one of the fastest growing in the sports industry,
specializing in the in-depth analysis of detailed football data. Provided with
unique stats, we compile and create comprehensive analysis on the major
European divisions, as well as providing data on over 500 leagues and 10,000
teams. With your support, WhoScored.com will continue to grow to become the
biggest football website online.
- We cover over 500 tournaments, 10,000 teams, and 100,000 players
- Fast goal updates
- Live match centre with live performance ratings, match commentary and in-play statistics*
- Detailed statistics for the top 5 leagues in Europe using Opta*
- All Star team: The best 11 players of each week, month and year*
Player ratings are based on each event recorded in the game calculated
live automatically using our own algorithms, which comprise of over 200 raw
statistics. All events are valued based on a researched perception of the effect on
the outcome of the match. Positive events are valued against negative events.
Team/Player characters are calculated relative to the league averages for
certain team/player statistics. Some statistics are combined,
e.g. ‘Stealing the ball', which equates to a combination of tackles and
interceptions completed. In terms of player characters, we look at the average
figures of the player performances of those who have played in the same
positions to calculate strengths, weaknesses and styles.
- Probable starting 11
- Missing Players (injuries, suspensions etc)
- Team News
- Expert Prediction
- Expert articles based on our own detailed statistics*
- Our writers are all established and well known. They contribute to many great sites such as Guardian.co.uk, ESPN.co.uk, and more...
*Detailed statistics (Opta) for Premier League (England), Serie A (Italy), La Liga (Spain), Bundesliga (Germany), Ligue 1 (France) & UEFA Champions League
**WhoScored.com’s expert analysis