- Malaga will be without the suspended Nacho Monreal and injured Isco as they look to take advantage of their 2-2 draw at the Camp Nou last week and progress to the Copa del Rey semi-finals for the first time since 1973.
- Manuel Pellegrini is likely to stick with his cup policy of giving Carlos Kameni a run out in goal and starts to the likes of Diego Buonanotte and Manuel Iturra.
- Lucas Piazon could also make his debut for the Andalusians in Isco's absence after joining on loan from Chelsea last week.
- Barca meanwhile are expected to go all-out to get the win they need to progress after resting a number of first-team players from the start in the first-leg last week.
- The likes of Jordi Alba, Xavi and Andres Iniesta will return, but again in keeping with club policy in the Copa del Rey, Jose Manuel Pinto will start in goal.
- It is even more of a surprise that Barca have stumbled in their last two games given just how impressive they were in beating Malaga at La Rosaleda on league duty just 10 days ago, and also - given the importance of the game to them - a repeat of the 3-1 scoreline from that night is quite conceivable.
- The task would have been tough enough for Malaga with a fully fit squad but without three of their best performers this season in Willy Caballero, Monreal and Isco their chances have dwindled even further.
- Barca have won on their last five trips to Malaga and another one this evening will set-up a mouthwatering encounter with Real Madrid in the semi-final.
Who do you think will be WhoScored's Man of the Match? Let us know in the comments below!