- Alex Ferguson may use this chance to give a number of fringe players a run out once again to ensure his squad is fresh for the league and Champions League run in.
- Jonny Evans may be back available but is unlikely to be risked, while Darren Fletcher will miss the rest of the season having had surgery to help cure his colonitis.
- Javier Hernandez could start up front to give Robin van Persie a rest ahead of the league game with Southampton in midweek.
- Simon Davies, Kerim Frei and Mahamadou Diarra are all likely to miss out through injury for the trip to Old Trafford.
- Richardson, Briggs and Riise all vie for the left-back spot while Alex Kacaniklic will hope to regain a starting berth on the wing.
- Karagounis should keep his place in midfield ahead of Baird, while Ruiz will continue to support former United man Dimitar Berbatov up front.
- Though Ferguson will be keen to keep his side fighting on all fronts the FA Cup will be lowest down on his list of priorities this season, while Fulham should field a strong side with their season beginning to falter.
- Dimitar Berbatov will be keen to have his say in this match against his former club but, outside of the Bulgarian and Bryan Ruiz, Fulham have lacked real quality of late and United should be fairly comfortable.
- United should control the game at home and look to get a lead before half time in order to ensure the game is played at their pace.
Who do you think will be WhoScored's Man of the Match? Let us know in the comments below!