- Roma's main absentee due to injury will be Daniele De Rossi.
- First choice centre-back Castan will be rested. He was called up to the Brazil national team this week after a string of impressive performances.
- Roma are very short in a few areas at the moment, especially in attack, with key absentees.
- Inter coach Andrea Stramaccioni insists that he will start his best available eleven for this match.
- Livaja will start up front again after impressing at the weekend. Inter also want another good performance from him to raise his transfer value for a possible sale in this transfer window.
- Marco Benassi might make a surprise start which could alter Inter's formation to a 3-5-2.
- This will be the second time in the same week that Roma and Inter play each other. Inter have not beaten Roma at their home since their 1-0 Coppa Italia win in early 2011.
- Roma will field a strong side and heavily rely on the magic of Totti to open up Inter's back three. With this in mind, Stramaccioni might man mark Totti to nullify his threat. In a match that needs no introduction, expect goals and plenty of entertainment.
Who do you think will be WhoScored's Man of the Match? Let us know in the comments below!