- Jordi Roura is expected to make wholesale changes to the lineup he fielded for the victory over Sevilla at the weekend, with Xavi, Busquets, Puyol and Fabregas set to return, amongst others.
- Pinto could keep his place between the posts as is traditional for Barcelona in the Copa del Rey.
- Adriano is still a doubt; Jordi Alba will play at left-back.
- With only Iker Casillas out injured, it will be a strong Real Madrid team starting at Camp Nou.
- With Pepe back and fit to play, Raphael Varane will probably drop to the bench despite scoring his side's equaliser in the first leg.
- Ramos and Coentrao return to the Real Madrid lineup after missing the first leg through suspension.
- Another Clasico meeting is upon us, this time with a place in the final of the Copa del Rey up for grabs, and after a 1-1 draw in the first leg the tie is well and truly in the balance.
- That first leg draw was the first time in the last 10 meetings between the sides that saw fewer than 3 goals, whilst it was also unusual for 'only' 6 cards to have been dished out.
- With so much at stake here, and particularly given that Barcelona have all but won the league title already, Mourinho's men will be desperate to win here, and tempers will flare. There will be a few goals and probably a sending off, but back on home soil, Barcelona should progress to the final.
Who do you think will be WhoScored's Man of the Match? Let us know in the comments below!