- Manchester City will be boosted by the return of Sergio Agüero and he could make his first start since the 5-1 win over Tottenham.
- Stevan Jovetic and Matija Nastasic are Manuel Pellegrini's only injury concerns.
- Costel Pantilimon should start in goal.
- Sunderland are only sweating on the fitness of Keiren Westwood, who is close to returning to training.
- Wes Brown is set to come back into the starting XI after his ban came to an end against Arsenal.
- Gus Poyet will be expected to name his strongest team.
- Manchester City stuttered to a 1-0 win over Stoke last time out and Manuel Pellegrini will be looking for a much improved performance as he goes in hunt of his first trophy since taking over the reigns at the Etihad.
- Sunderland's recent trip to London saw them fall to a 4-1 loss to Arsenal. However, the Black Cats have enjoyed a good run against City of late, winning 2 of the last 3 meetings between the two sides.
- City will be boosted by the return of Agüero and they're favourites heading into the first domestic cup final of the season.
Who do you think will be WhoScored's Man of the Match? Let us know in the comments below!