- Arsenal's injury problems have subsided just in time for the FA Cup Final, with Mesut Özil, Aaron Ramsey, Jack Wilshere amongst those to regain fitness.
- Even Abou Diaby returned to the action last time out, though he is unlikely to play a part in the final.
- Lukasz Fabianski is expected to retain the spot in goal having played in the rounds leading up to the final.
- James Chester missed out against Everton last week but is expected to be fine to play in defence here.
- Robbie Brady remains absent.
- Shane Long and Nikica Jelavic are both cup-tied.
- Arsenal and Hull face off at Wembley in the FA Cup Final, with the Gunners hoping to end their 9-year wait for a trophy and Steve Bruce's team looking to win the competition for the first time in their history.
- The odds are firmly stacked against the underdogs, though, who ended the Premier League season with 4 losses and a draw in their last 5 games, including a resounding 3-0 defeat at home to Arsenal.
- Arsenal have won each of their last 6 games against Hull, scoring 15 goals and conceding just 3. They will dominate possession and should be able break the Tigers down, though both teams will be up for this game and Hull certainly won't make things easy for Arsene Wenger's men.
Who do you think will be WhoScored's Man of the Match? Let us know in the comments below!