Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(45) 34 Goals 54 (83)
(32) 21 Assists 27 (57)
(6.6) 6.7 Average Ratings 7 (6.8)
34.1 Average Age 34.9
183.5 Average Height (cm) 183.8
(0.7) 1 Shots pg 1.2 (1.1)
(51%) 53% Aerial Duel Success 48% (49%)
(0.7) 0.7 Dribbles pg 0.9 (1.1)
(1.3) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.3 (1.4)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Club record signing Borja Baston has stepped up his recovery over the international break and could come into contention on Sunday. Other than that, no serious changes are expected from the home side.
- Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has new signings Marcos Alonso and David Luiz available after they were signed on deadline day. However, only Luiz is likely to start against Swansea, in what would be his first game in a Chelsea shirt since 2014.
- There still doesn't appear a way back into the starting XI for Cesc Fabregas, who will probably start the match from the bench against Swansea. Kurt Zouma and Marko van Ginkel remain their only injury absentees.
- Diego Costa has scored five goals in three matches against Swansea.