Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(70) 65 Goals 22 (42)
(51) 38 Assists 15 (27)
(6.8) 7.1 Average Ratings 6.7 (6.5)
31.2 Average Age 33.2
185.1 Average Height (cm) 181.9
(1.1) 1.5 Shots pg 0.7 (0.7)
(51%) 52% Aerial Duel Success 49% (47%)
(0.9) 0.9 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.4)
(1.3) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.2 (1.6)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Toby Alderweireld and Danny Rose are both ruled out for Tottenham, while Harry Winks is a doubt with an ankle issue.
- However, Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino has no further injury problems ahead of Saturday's welcome of Everton.
- Victor Wanyama is back to full fitness, though is unlikely to start here, with Mousa Dembele expected to partner Eric Dier in the middle of the park.
- Ramiro Funes Mori, Seamus Coleman and Leighton Baines are all ruled out for Everton.
- Maarten Stekelenburg and Michael Keane will both be assessed ahead of Saturday's trip to Tottenham.
- Cenk Tosun is in line to make his debut for the Toffees after his big money arrival from Besiktas.