Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(42) 25 Goals 69 (103)
(27) 12 Assists 68 (85)
(6.5) 6.7 Average Ratings 7.3 (7)
33.4 Average Age 32.4
180 Average Height (cm) 179.5
(0.7) 0.7 Shots pg 1.4 (1.2)
(47%) 51% Aerial Duel Success 54% (55%)
(0.8) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.8 (1.1)
(1.3) 1.2 Tackles pg 1 (1.2)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Eliaquim Mangala is not eligible to play due to the terms in his loan agreement, although the Frenchman is injured anyway.
- Ashley Williams serves the final match of a three-game suspension this weekend, while James McCarthy, Maarten Stekelenburg and Gylfi Sigurdsson are still sidelines.
- Everton are sweating on the fitness of Idrissa Gueye and will give him every chance to prove his availability for this match.
- Mason Holgate underwent ankle surgery earlier this week and won't feature here, but Tom Davies has recovered from a neck injury.
- Sergio Aguero was not fit enough to play for Argentina during the international break and may not be risked by Pep Guardiola this weekend.
- Benjamin Mendy is closing in on a return to full fitness and could make the bench on Saturday night. Fabian Delph is also a doubt for the away side.
- Nicolas Otamendi, Vincent Kompany and Aymeric Laporte vye for two spots at centre-back, but concussion rules John Stones out.