No missing players.
- Niklas Stark is a doubt having been forced to miss the semi-final win over England, but head coach Stefan Kuntz is hoping for the centre-back to be fit to face Spain on Friday.
- Mahmoud Dahoud may also come back into the side for the final alongside Maximilian Arnold.
- Other than that, Kuntz may opt against wholesale changes for the meeting with Spain.
- Spain have a fully fit squad to select from and could go unchanged from the starting XI that routinely brushed aside Italy on Tuesday.
- Head coach Albert Celades has ample options, however, so has space to mix his side up should he opt do so.