Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(34) 18 Goals 44 (103)
(25) 15 Assists 42 (71)
(6.6) 6.7 Average Ratings 7.1 (7)
29.2 Average Age 31.2
181.7 Average Height (cm) 182.8
(0.9) 0.9 Shots pg 1.2 (1.1)
(48%) 52% Aerial Duel Success 56% (54%)
(0.7) 0.7 Dribbles pg 0.9 (0.7)
(1.4) 1.5 Tackles pg 1.5 (1.6)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Ligue 1.
- Igor Lewczuk and Jimmy Briand both were left out in midweek through injury and are expected to miss out again here.
- Sergi Palencia started Thursday's 2-0 win over Slavia Prague and could be rested against Paris Saint-Germain.
- Dani Alves could make his first start of the season on Sunday after coming off the bench in each of Paris Saint-Germain's last two matches.
- Neymar and Kylian Mbappe are only just back from injury and may be given the weekend off to get back to full fitness.
- Julian Draxler and Adrien Rabiot will hope to start at the weekend after settling for a place on the bench against Liverpool on Wednesday.
- Marquinhos should drop back to the heart of PSG's defence after starting in midfield against Liverpool.
2-2 would be shocking for psg
@ksaviauk settle down
@ksaviauk Not at all.
Heavy competition in Ligue 1.
I cant believe they were trying to rob that goal from Neymar, wasn't the penalty enough against Liverpool?
Tough match for PSG in the toughest league.
I would like to see Cavani play, he is a legend of the club and deserves a chance to play with Neymar and gel with him.
@kaalia Cavani is sub
@nexus747 I know but he deserves to start to put things behind him and Neymar, they need to gel. I want them to get along because right now nothing available in the market.
Good to see Alves back in action, great, legend of the game, universal legend.
PSG Alphonse Areola , Stanley N'soki , Thiago Silva , Thilo Kehrer , Juan Bernat , Julian Draxler , Marquinhos , Dani Alves , Neymar , Kylian Mbappe , Angel Di Maria
christopher nkunku to score anytime and Paris SG bts/no.