Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(103) 63 Goals 28 (46)
(71) 35 Assists 18 (28)
(7) 7.1 Average Ratings 6.8 (6.5)
31 Average Age 29.4
181.4 Average Height (cm) 182.3
(1.1) 1.1 Shots pg 1.2 (1)
(54%) 57% Aerial Duel Success 49% (53%)
(0.7) 0.9 Dribbles pg 0.5 (0.7)
(1.4) 1.5 Tackles pg 1.5 (1.6)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Ligue 1.
- Neymar missed out on the midweek win over Orléans and remains a doubt for this encounter.
- Kylian Mbappé only featured from the bench on Tuesday an should start here.
- Layvin Kurzawa could start at left wing-back as he works his way back to full fitness.
- Marco Verratti is back from suspension and should start the match in midfield.
- Nantes have a clean bill of health having welcomed back the likes of Tatarusanu and Rongier in midweek.
- The visitors played a strong side against derby rivals Rennes in midweek and aren't likely to rotate much as they try to end the year on a high.
- Gabriel Boschilia only featured from the bench in midweek but should be back in the XI here.
PSG can play with their team upside down (Cavani in the goal and Buffon as the main striker) and the chances of a win is extremely high.
@MrNemobody PSG can afford to rest some main players and they'd still win the league. And by rest I mean play with only 9 or 10 players on the pitch :D
psg 4-0 Nantes
First defeat for PSG to make Ligue 1 even more competitive than already is!
@GioMonaldo yes, because PSG are going to lose to the mighty Nantes at home. what an idiot you are.
@uefalona and of course I wasn't being facetious. What a simpleton you are :)