Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(86) 71 Goals 20 (44)
(55) 45 Assists 13 (27)
(6.8) 7.1 Average Ratings 6.7 (6.6)
30.5 Average Age 31.5
180.2 Average Height (cm) 183.5
(1) 1.4 Shots pg 1.1 (1)
(51%) 47% Aerial Duel Success 48% (47%)
(0.8) 0.7 Dribbles pg 0.5 (0.6)
(1.2) 1.1 Tackles pg 1.3 (1.6)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
|Alex Oxlade Chamberlain||Out||6.35|
- Dejan Lovren has returned to training, but he is unlikely to start for Liverpool with Jurgen Klopp unlikely to make wholesale changes, despite their Carabao Cup meeting with Chelsea next week.
- Alex Oxlade Chamberlain and Adam Lallana are ruled out with knee and groin problems, respectively.
- Roberto Firmino came off the bench to net the winner in midweek and he could return to the starting XI after an eye problem sustained in the win over Tottenham.
- Naby Keita are Jordan Henderson are competing for a spot in the midfield, though the former could get the nod after being relegated to the bench for the Champions League in midweek.
- Mark Hughes has no injury issues coming into the meeting with Liverpool.
- However, he is without striker Danny Ings, who is unable to play his parent club due to loan stipulations.
- Charlie Austin could start in his stead in what may be Hughes' only change to the XI that started the 2-2 draw with Brighton.