Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(51) 30 Goals 34 (61)
(33) 16 Assists 40 (52)
(6.6) 6.8 Average Ratings 6.9 (6.7)
32.1 Average Age 33.1
184.8 Average Height (cm) 182.2
(0.9) 0.8 Shots pg 1.1 (1.2)
(50%) 52% Aerial Duel Success 51% (51%)
(0.6) 0.7 Dribbles pg 0.8 (0.8)
(1.6) 1.3 Tackles pg 1.1 (1.3)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Having earned their first victory of the season last weekend West Ham will be sweating on the fitness of Marko Arnautovic, who was forced off at Everton with a knee injury and is a doubt as a result.
- Andriy Yarmolenko marked his first league start for the club with a brace and will surely keep his place, with Manuel Pellegrini unlikely to change a winning side if he can avoid doing so.
- That would mean Declan Rice keeping his place in midfield ahead of Carlos Sanchez, with Winston Reid, Jack Wilshere, Manuel Lanzini and Andy Carroll all still sidelined.
- Both Pedro and Mateo Kovacic have picked up injuries since last weekend and will be assessed ahead of kick-off but may not be risked.
- Eden Hazard was rested in midweek after all and should replace the former, while Cesc Fabregas is back fit and could make his first start of the season in midfield.
- Elsewhere Cesar Azpilicueta, David Luiz and Olivier Giroud should return to the starting XI from Thursday's trip to Greece, replacing Davide Zappacosta, Andreas Christensen and Alvaro Morata respectively.