Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(7) 6 Goals 2 (3)
(3) 1 Assists 3 (3)
(6.9) 7.1 Average Ratings 6.9 (6.6)
34.5 Average Age 32.1
184.4 Average Height (cm) 184.9
(1.3) 1.6 Shots pg 1.3 (1.1)
(53%) 56% Aerial Duel Success 49% (48%)
(1) 1.1 Dribbles pg 1 (1.1)
(1.2) 1.1 Tackles pg 1.3 (1.5)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in World Cup 1/8 Finals.
No missing players.
- Zlatko Dalic rung the changes for the 2-1 win over Iceland, though should name his strongest XI here.
- That would see the likes of Ivan Rakitic, Marcelo Brozovic and Mario Mandzukic return to the side.
- No fewer than eight Croatia players, including Rakitic, Brozovic and Mandzukic, are one booking away from a one-match ban.
- William Kvist is sidelined through injury, with Lasse Schone expected to deputise in the middle once more, though Andreas Christensen is an option having played in midfield against France.
- Yussuf Poulsen is back from suspension and expected to start on the right in place of Martin Braithwaite.
- Zanka, Pione Sisto and Thomas Delaney are all one booking away from suspension.