Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(53) 39 Goals 10 (30)
(42) 34 Assists 12 (20)
(6.7) 6.8 Average Ratings 6.5 (6.5)
30.9 Average Age 29.6
182.8 Average Height (cm) 183.7
(1) 1.2 Shots pg 0.9 (1)
(45%) 45% Aerial Duel Success 49% (46%)
(0.5) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.7 (0.6)
(1) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.3 (1.2)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in 1. Bundesliga.
- Nico Elvedi is fully fit and should start at centre-back, with Tny Jantschke remaining on the bench.
- Tobias Strobl should start in defensive midfield, with Christoph Kramer suffering from an ankle injury.
- Lars Stindl could also start in a deeper role to make way for Raffael up front.
- Julian Korb and Oliver Sorg compete for the spot at right-back.
- Marvin Bakalorz and Iver Fossum both have a chance of starting in central midfield, with Pirmin Schwegler still suffering from a foot injury.
- With Niklas Füllkrug probably returning up front, Bobby Wood may have to switch to the flank.
It seems today is the day of fixers , first napoli , now gladbach, these teams are hard to trust now a days
@footballover How old are you? What a stupid thing to say.
Home should win but this year Bundesliga is full of surprises. I hope this match will be not one of them.
@zigee Thanks for the tip.