Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(60) 54 Goals 57 (86)
(42) 39 Assists 51 (62)
(6.7) 6.9 Average Ratings 7.1 (6.8)
30.3 Average Age 31.5
184.8 Average Height (cm) 183.7
(0.8) 1.2 Shots pg 1.5 (1.2)
(53%) 53% Aerial Duel Success 52% (54%)
(0.8) 0.7 Dribbles pg 0.9 (1.1)
(1.4) 1.4 Tackles pg 0.9 (1)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in 1. Bundesliga.
- Marco Russ challenges Simon Falette for a spot in the back-three, with Makoto Hasebe unlikely to recover from muscular problems in time.
- Jetro Willems provides a further alternative in central midfield.
- Ante Rebic should return to the starting XI and could replace Mijat Gacinovic in attacking midfield.
- Niklas Süle, Jérôme Boateng and Mats Hummels compete for two spots at centre-back.
- Kingsley Coman should switch to the right flank after Serge Gnabry suffered a muscle injury in midweek, with Franck Ribéry expected to return on the left wing.
- Otherwise, manager Niko Kovac is unlikely to make any unforced changes to his first XI.
Bayern had only 5 players as subs?
@fervour21 Hummels was withdrawn due to injury
@BlackNBlue- And the 7th player?
65 minutes played and Frankfurt does just nothing, really nothing ...
@neumi17 They are damaging us by making Ribery look world class again.
@MathCatsFootball- Never a truer word said in jest. These matches are why Mueller, Ribery, Robben, Boateng etc are still at the club. No manager seems to have the balls or clout to do a complete overhaul, which is what is needed if they want to avoid the post-domination drift.
They should send the coach of Frankfurt to the nuremberg trials
Both teams to score