Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(53) 33 Goals 10 (25)
(42) 30 Assists 9 (16)
(6.7) 6.8 Average Ratings 6.5 (6.4)
29.8 Average Age 29
182.9 Average Height (cm) 182
(1) 1.1 Shots pg 0.8 (0.8)
(45%) 44% Aerial Duel Success 52% (48%)
(0.7) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.7)
(1.2) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.1 (1.1)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in 1. Bundesliga.
- Matthias Ginter will not be available until next month and Tony Jantschke is suffering from muscular problems. Louis Beyer could get another chance at centre-back as a result.
- Jonas Hofmann is recovering from a hip injury and will be replaced by Denis Zakaria again if he is not passed fit for Tuesday's match.
- After Lars Stindl sufferd an ankle injury last week, Alassane Plea is expected to start as a central striker.
- Ewerton challenges Lukas Mühl for a spot at centre-back.
- Simon Rhein could get a chance in central midfield, with Alexander Fuchs and Patrick Erras settling for a place on the bench.
- Yuya Kubo and Frederico Palacios offer further options in attacking midfield.
Which BMG player missed the penalty ?
BMG will have too much firepower for Nuernberg.
@nexus747 Not in the first half
1&2-5 goals in match
Think the result will not be that clear. 2-1 or 3-1 with a below-strength BMG defense
@vienwhy idk M'gladbach are averaging 3 goals at home while Nurnberg are conceding on average more tha. 2 GA per away match and average under 1 GF per match home or away. I can't see them scoring a single goal.
Sorry faulty info above, Nuernburg are actually allowing over 3.5 GA per away match, while averaging less tha a single GF away. Also they do just barely average 1 GF per home match.