Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(57) 29 Goals 22 (37)
(36) 21 Assists 21 (29)
(6.8) 6.9 Average Ratings 6.7 (6.5)
32.1 Average Age 28.9
181.5 Average Height (cm) 185
(1.1) 1.1 Shots pg 0.9 (0.8)
(47%) 47% Aerial Duel Success 51% (51%)
(0.6) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.7 (0.6)
(1.2) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.3 (1.5)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Serie A.
- João Mario was not eligible to play in the Champions League in midweek but should start here.
- Radja Nainggolan surprisingly recovered from injury to make Inter's matchday squad in midweek but will not be rushed back.
- Matías Vecino may have to miss out for the second game in a row, which means Borja Valero and Roberto Gagliardini are in competition for his starting berth.
- Kevin Lasagna scored last weekend and that should guarentee him a starting berth away to Inter.
- Valon Behrami is tipped to start in central midfield ahead of Antonino Barak.
As much as I dislike Inter, I want them to win this game and regain their ambitions.