Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(8) 5 Goals 8 (10)
(6) 4 Assists 4 (6)
(6.7) 7 Average Ratings 7 (6.6)
31.5 Average Age 30.2
180.5 Average Height (cm) 183.2
(1.2) 1.1 Shots pg 1.1 (1.1)
(46%) 45% Aerial Duel Success 53% (49%)
(1.1) 1 Dribbles pg 0.9 (1.1)
(1.1) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.3 (1.5)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in UEFA Nations League A Championship Playoff.
No missing players.
- Joao Felix failed to impress on his senior Portugal debut and his place in the starting XI may be in doubt here.
- Danilo Pereira is available again after missing their semi-final win over Switzerland through suspension.
- Pepe was forced off against Switzerland through injury and may need to be replaced in the starting XI here.
- Joao Moutinho is an option in midfield and could take Bruno Fernandes' place in the starting XI.
- Ronald Koeman will have to check on the fitness levels of his players after Netherlands played a day later than Portugal and required extra-time to beat England.
- Donny van de Beek will hope to rotate into the starting XI if Koeman wants fresh legs in midfield, with either Marten de Roon or Georginio Wijnaldum dropping out of the team.
- Quincy Promes made an impact of the bench and will push for a starting berth in attack on Sunday.