Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(42) 33 Goals 37 (49)
(32) 17 Assists 27 (34)
(6.6) 6.7 Average Ratings 6.9 (6.7)
29.5 Average Age 30.4
184.7 Average Height (cm) 183.4
(0.9) 1 Shots pg 1.1 (0.9)
(51%) 53% Aerial Duel Success 51% (52%)
(0.8) 0.7 Dribbles pg 0.9 (1.3)
(1.4) 1.4 Tackles pg 1.2 (1.5)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Fabian Delph made his Everton debut in their 4-2 win away to Lincoln in the EFL Cup on Wednesday. He will push to start in midfield here.
- Deadline day signing Alex Iwobi started in midweek and should get make his full league debut for the Toffees after netting.
- Moise Kean may not have done enough to usurp Dominic Calvert-Lewin in the pecking order to start in the Premier League, however.
- Wolves manager Nuno named a strong starting XI for Thursday's victory over Torino but do not expect wholesale changes here.
- Matt Doherty, Ryan Bennett and Ruben Neves are expected back in the XI, while Leander Dendoncker and Morgan Gibbs-White compete for one spot in midfield.
2-1 final score
@watfordAlbert I'll be shocked if Everton do not win 2-0 with Sigurdsson scoring the winner.
@SeuneMilmas dude.. just STFU
Everton lost 2-0 at Aston Villa
Not sure what the hell Everton is thinking, benching Moise Kean and forcing Calvert-Lewin to start with no results.
@This_Pro_Boiii the funny thing is neither of the youngsters is experienced or proven