Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(83) 68 Goals 18 (38)
(69) 59 Assists 14 (29)
(6.8) 7.1 Average Ratings 6.7 (6.6)
31.3 Average Age 30.1
182.6 Average Height (cm) 181.3
(1) 1.4 Shots pg 0.8 (0.7)
(53%) 53% Aerial Duel Success 48% (49%)
(0.8) 0.7 Dribbles pg 0.7 (0.7)
(1.2) 1 Tackles pg 1.1 (1.2)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Jurgen Klopp has no fresh injury concerns following the international break as they gear up for the welcome of Newcastle.
- Alisson, Nathaniel Clyne and Naby Keita all continue to miss out, however.
- Klopp could be tempted to name the same XI that started the win over Burnley at Turf Moor.
- Newcastle's injury list is easing, but Steve Bruce is without no fewer than eight players.
- Dwight Gayle and DeAndre Yedlin are the closest to returning for the Magpies, but the trip to Anfield comes too soon for the pair.
- Bruce would've liked to have named the same XI that started the 1-1 draw with Watford, but with Sean Longstaff out, Jonjo Shelvey should start against his former side.