Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(84) 48 Goals 35 (57)
(74) 50 Assists 31 (48)
(6.8) 6.9 Average Ratings 6.9 (6.8)
29.6 Average Age 30.3
183.8 Average Height (cm) 183.3
(0.9) 1.2 Shots pg 1.1 (1.1)
(51%) 52% Aerial Duel Success 54% (51%)
(1.1) 0.9 Dribbles pg 1 (0.8)
(1) 1 Tackles pg 1.3 (1.5)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in 1. Bundesliga.
- Defenders Nico Schulz and Manuel Akanji suffered injuries playing for their respective countries and are both doubts.
- Leonardo Balerdi could make his Dortmund debut having also made his international bow with Argentina in midweek. Achraf Hakimi could slot into left-back instead of Schulz.
- Belgium internationals Axel Witsel and Thorgan Hazard missed the defeat at Union Berlin through injury, but have both returned to training.
- Witsel seems the likelier of the two to make an immediate return to the starting line up.
- Sven Bender had to break off from training in midweek, but should be fit according to head coach Peter Bosz.
- Joel Pohjanpalo has just started his long journey back from injury by returning to training. The Finland striker will still need a few more weeks to build up to full fitness after a long absence.
Both teams to score no
@footballover You wrote no team will score after Dortmund lead 1-0 ? :-))
@neumi17 , are you still taking English classes ?
@neumi17 he didn't write that no team will score, he wrote BTTS - no, which means that either no team will score or only one team will score. and he was right :)
@wilde Btts means both will score, not only one or none. And No means no. Usually his prediction is 0-0 so this fitted in perfectly ...
@neumi17 @neumi17 BTTS means both teams to score, you're right. So "BTTS - no" means that either only one team will score or no team will score, as the only impossible scenario in this case is BTTS.
@neumi17 , you clearly have no idea about betting market . In every football game , there’s a market for both teams go score yes and both to score no . You are following grammar here that’s why you need to take more English lesson and have some common sense before making hilarious comments
@wilde , thank you. Common sense are not common these days ;)
@footballover Sorry but your sentence was not common sense ...
Paco the taco to score, Sancho assisting : Low odds