Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(13) 11 Goals 6 (7)
(10) 9 Assists 4 (5)
(7) 7.3 Average Ratings 6.8 (6.7)
31.9 Average Age 31.9
179.1 Average Height (cm) 179.1
(1.4) 1.5 Shots pg 0.9 (1)
(55%) 53% Aerial Duel Success 52% (51%)
(1.8) 1.5 Dribbles pg 1 (1.3)
(1.7) 1.7 Tackles pg 1.5 (1.6)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Copa America.
- Filipe Luís was not fit enough to play in their 2-0 semi-final win over Argentina. He will return to the starting XI if fit enough.
- Richarlison and Fernandinho are also fitness doubts heading into this weekend's final but neither are expected to start against Peru. Willian is out with a thigh issue.
- Other than Luis' return, no changes are expected from Brazil head coach Tite.
- Peru have shuffled their pack throughout the tournament, particularly in attack. Jefferson Farfán is a doubt.
- After shocking Chile 3-0 in the last four, Peru head coach Ricardo Gareca has no reason to make any changes here.