Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(56) 29 Goals 46 (60)
(38) 26 Assists 30 (45)
(6.7) 6.9 Average Ratings 6.9 (6.7)
29.5 Average Age 29.1
182.4 Average Height (cm) 183.1
(1.1) 1.3 Shots pg 1.2 (1)
(52%) 51% Aerial Duel Success 49% (48%)
(0.8) 0.7 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.6)
(1.3) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.4 (1.7)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
No missing players.
- Frank Lampard rotated his squad to great effect in midweek with a 4-0 win in Seville really cementing the opinion of many that the Blues now have the strongest squad depth in the country.
- Olivier Giroud scored all four goals for the travellers and will surely come into contention to start after Tammy Abraham missed a few decent chances last weekend.
- The only two players to keep their place in the week were Mendy and Kovacic so the latter is perhaps most likely to be rested from the side that drew with Spurs but even that would be a surprise.
- Jamie Shackleton, Diego Llorente and Pablo Hernandez are all nearing a return to fitness but may have to wait another week to make their comeback to the squad.
- Jack Harrison was subbed off late on at Everton having suffered a lower leg injury and is a doubt, with Rodrigo Moreno waiting in the wings to start in support of Patrick Bamford.
- Kalvin Phillips has made a successful return to action and will play a pivotal role in ensuring Leeds aren't overrun but Chelsea's attacking talents.
Outclassed. Go back to the Championship, where you belong, Leeds United!
Havertz with a no show
@neumi17 As per usual.
Chilwell to score
Leeds lost 4:1 to inconsistent Crystal palace.. How will they take points from Chelsea, if Chelsea's Forwards, Midfield and defence are all scoring goals. CHE 3-0 LEE
Leeds to score 2 and hold Chelsea to a draw? Nope. Unless Arizabalaga is back in goal, Silva is absent and Zouma drop form again. lol
@Iapetus you can see Mendy's form now
@Iapetus what do you think, suddenly chelsea are mighty in defence with mendy? it is luck and coincidence. they will start to let goals sooner than later. i expect leeds to score some but also let some in... 3-2
4-1 Chelsea win
Chelsea have had a good run, but against clubs that have suited their style. Leeds will be very different with their ability to counter, run and press. Neither Newcastle, Burnley or Sheffield was able to do the same. I wont bet on the result, but I would bet on both teams to score
@adrian.k Only two of leeds 10 PL games have gone without a single goal for them, and that was against sides Arsenal (where Leeds was very unlucky not to score) and Wolves.
2 - 0 CHelsea and we might see a red card in this match or plenty of yellows
True.. Leeds are a well oiled team.. But u see, there is a reason Chelsea is called a Big Club.. Nd there lies the superiority.. Chelsea win... Absolutely
Chelsea's "first team" got a good rest against Sevilla. With 3 goals conceded in the last 12 matches(!!), surely they wont concede 2 against Leeds.Easily the most inform team in the league. Easy 3-0 win dont @ me
@Ferit22 absolutely.... Chelsea win with clean sheet
Tough game but hoping Chelsea come off with all the 3 points
Last time leeds was in the premier league, Abramovich had just bought Chelsea LOL.. CHE 3-0 LEE