Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(39) 20 Goals 43 (60)
(29) 16 Assists 30 (45)
(6.5) 6.6 Average Ratings 6.7 (6.7)
31.9 Average Age 29.1
182.5 Average Height (cm) 183.1
(0.6) 0.7 Shots pg 1 (1)
(51%) 52% Aerial Duel Success 46% (48%)
(0.7) 0.7 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.6)
(1.3) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.4 (1.5)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Luka Milivojevic was sent off against Wolves a week ago and Crystal Palace failed with their appeal. He misses out here.
- Jordan Ayew is back after a spell out with COVID-19, as is new goalkeeper Jack Butland.
- Defensive trio Joel Ward, Tyrick Mitchell and James Tomkins are ruled out for the Eagles.
- With Milivojevic unavailable and James McCarthy a doubt, James McArthur will hope for a recall after a stint out of the side.
- Roy Hodgson may return to a 4-4-2 formation on Saturday after their 2-0 defeat to Wolves last time out.
- Leeds will be without Rodrigo until after the international break after he tested positive for COVID-19 at the end of last month.
- Diego Llorente and Kalvin Phillips remain sidelined this weekend, but Raphinha could be involved in the matchday squad at Selhurst Park.
- Patrick Bamford missed a couple of sitters in the defeat to Leicester on Monday but will continue to lead the line for the away side.
- Leeds' defence looked ropey against Leicester and Marcelo Bielsa may ponder changes there, though injuries limit his hand.
- Mateusz Klich is not a like-for-like replacement for Phillips but filled in at the base of Leeds' midfield against Leicester. Pascal Struijk may take up that position here.
Squat, squint, act like a flamboyant genius, speak Spanish only, look down, add more fancy tactics, repeat.
@Yman I'm from Argentina. We call him "smoke-seller" so, you have a new adjetive to call him for your next comment haha. You're welcome.Greets.
@dib why does he squat during the games haha
@Yman - When you will grow up and play football professionally, you'll see in what shape your back will be.
@Yman Don't know honestly. At least he stopped to sit on that icebox as he used to do in his France's time like a coach haha.I think really it's a funny part he tries to build up as a picturesque character, for getting more attention from the media..
@dib lol respect
Beilsa should squat more on the field to add more complicated roles and tactics to the players.Squat Beilsa squat.
Beilsa the most overrated coach in the history of football.
@Yman Yo've got the reason in part. I've never understood the real reason why he's got shippers on the Media. Maybe because he's a flamboyant person.
@dib - Yeah, and many coaches cite him as an inspiration, but what do they know about football?
@Yman low quality bait
@wilde It's not a bait, Beilsa should be sacked, his tactics are so fancy and complicated are miserable.
Bamford to score.
@watfordAlbert I'll be shocked if Leeds don't win 2-1
@SeuneMilmas - How could they ever win? I though possession-oriented teams always lose?
@SeuneMilmas feeling shocked?