Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(60) 54 Goals 34 (60)
(45) 38 Assists 26 (46)
(6.7) 6.9 Average Ratings 6.8 (6.7)
29.1 Average Age 29.6
181.5 Average Height (cm) 184.7
(1) 1.3 Shots pg 0.9 (0.9)
(48%) 47% Aerial Duel Success 54% (52%)
(0.7) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.7 (0.5)
(1.7) 1.4 Tackles pg 0.9 (1.2)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Robin Koch was forced off early in the first half of Leeds' 3-1 loss at Chelsea and with his replacement in London, Diego Llorente, sidelined, Marcelo Bielsa has announced that Luke Ayling will start at centre-back.
- Gaetano Berardi and Adam Forshaw join the defender on the sidelines, while Pablo Hernandez and Jamie Shackleton will be assessed.
- Rodrigo will come into the side that started at Chelsea, with Stuart Dallas starting at right-back and Mateusz Klich dropping in alongside Kalvin Phillips in midfield as confirmed by Bielsa on Wednesday.
- David Moyes is expecting Michail Antonio, Ryan Fredericks and Andriy Yarmolenko back against Leeds. The former is pushing to regain his place up front.
- Arthur Masuaku posted a picture revealing knee surgery before quickly deleting it. It seems likely he will miss out here, which may force Aaron Cresswell out to the flank.
Leeds satan team today 6.66
West Ham did great
Btts and maybe draw.
red card type of game maybe for ....Klich?
@alxdru I would be shocked if West Han do not win 2-1
@SeuneMilmas I would be shocked if Klich gets only a yellow card tonight
@alxdru The better team won. West Ham did well to keep unnecessary ball possession to only 35.8%
yep draw, 2-2
Over 2.5 goals