Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(60) 43 Goals 44 (53)
(45) 27 Assists 19 (38)
(6.7) 6.8 Average Ratings 6.7 (6.6)
28.1 Average Age 28.7
184.2 Average Height (cm) 182.8
(1) 1 Shots pg 1.1 (0.8)
(48%) 49% Aerial Duel Success 46% (46%)
(0.6) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.6)
(1.8) 1.4 Tackles pg 0.8 (0.9)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Rodrigo is over COVID-19 and will return to the matchday squad against Arsenal.
- Kalvin Phillips is also in contention after recovering from a shoulder problem.
- Diego Llorente has suffered a small set-back in his recovery and won't play here.
- Pablo Hernandez picked up an injury during the international break and is also ruled out.
- Marcelo Bielsa's unusual 3-3-3-1 formation failed emphatically before the break.
- Mohamed Elneny and Saed Kolasinac tested positive for COVID-19 earlier this week and now miss out for Arsenal. The former would likely have started here and needs replacing.
- Thomas Partey misses out this weekend with a thigh injury picked up in Arsenal's 3-0 defeat to Aston Villa before the break.
- Of Arsenal's long-term absentees, Calum Chambers is the closest to returning to first-team action for Mikel Arteta's side but will again play for the development squad first.
- There was a training ground incident between David Luiz and Dani Ceballos during the international break and the former reportedly even hit Ceballos on the nose, drawing blood. The Gunners hope the matter is a thing of the past.
- After a relentless international break for Scotland, Kieran Tierney may need to be assessed to prevent any injury problems.
- Willian is a doubt after travelling to Dubai during the international break.
leeds was better
Arsenal are the most overrated English club, even more than United, Chelsea and City, 0 CL, that is their stature, lol!
@saudes Who "overrates" them?
@saudes overrated by who? the odds seems fair, everybody knows how weak the squad is and the spendings are not even close to the teams you mentioned
Pepe the idiot gets sent-off.
Neither team want to score. 0-0, 0-1
Pepe to score and +3 dribbles
@neumi17 Yeah he scored, scored a red card!
@saudes yeah, but he had 3 dribbles ;)
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to score.
Lacazette to score a brace
@alxdru I would be shocked if Arsenal don't win 4-2
@alxdru Auba more likely : )
one thing am sure of is that Leeds is not losing again, 1X
X2 .... maybe 1-1
play it 12 & under 3.5 goal. stake 1000£ and thank me later