Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(19) 10 Goals 35 (60)
(13) 9 Assists 35 (46)
(6.4) 6.5 Average Ratings 6.9 (6.7)
28.8 Average Age 30.7
184.1 Average Height (cm) 181.9
(0.7) 0.7 Shots pg 1 (0.9)
(47%) 51% Aerial Duel Success 53% (52%)
(0.6) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.7 (0.8)
(1.4) 1.3 Tackles pg 0.9 (1.2)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Enda Stevens missed the international break with Ireland through injury but could be back in contention, along with compatriot John Egan, who suffered a head injury over a week ago so should be safe to play.
- Rhian Brewster complained of muscle tightness of England U21 duty and is a doubt for the Blades, though Ethan Ampadu is back available having been ineligible to face parent club Chelsea prior to the break.
- Sheffield United are waiting to find out whether Sander Berge can play after being caught up in a COVID-19 storm with Norway earlier in the week.
- John Fleck and Lys Mousset returned to full training during the international break to boost Chris Wilder's options ahead of the weekend.
- Andriy Yarmolenko tested for COVID-19 during the international break and is ruled out here. Other than that, West Ham could have a full squad to pick from with Angelo Ogbonna, Mark Noble and Michail Antonio on course to recover in time.
- Said Benrahma is still waiting for his first West Ham start and is pushing Pablo Fornals all the way for a spot on the left.