Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(34) 20 Goals 48 (60)
(21) 11 Assists 34 (45)
(6.6) 6.7 Average Ratings 6.9 (6.7)
29.8 Average Age 29
181.3 Average Height (cm) 183
(0.9) 1 Shots pg 1.2 (1)
(49%) 52% Aerial Duel Success 49% (48%)
(1) 0.9 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.7)
(1.4) 1.3 Tackles pg 1.4 (1.8)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Nuno Espirito Santo remains without injured trio Willy Boly, Raul Jimenez and Daniel Podence.
- However, the Wolves boss has no fresh injury issues to contend with, which is a boost.
- Santo could name the same XI that started the 2-1 win at Southampton, which would see Willian Jose lead the charge once more.
- Mateusz Klich and Diego Llorente are both available for Leeds but Kalvin Phillips is set to miss out once again.
- With Pascal Struijk required to cover for Phillips, Llorente's availability would allow Luke Ayling to move back to right-back.
- However, Llorente has endured a nightmare run with injuries since joining Leeds so it wouldn't be a surprise if he only made the bench on Friday.