Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(60) 47 Goals 30 (47)
(45) 34 Assists 17 (33)
(6.7) 6.8 Average Ratings 6.7 (6.4)
27.9 Average Age 28.8
181.4 Average Height (cm) 182.6
(1) 1.2 Shots pg 0.9 (0.8)
(48%) 48% Aerial Duel Success 48% (43%)
(0.6) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.6)
(1.7) 1.4 Tackles pg 1.5 (1.6)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Diego Llorente was back on the bench at the weekend and will push to start against Southampton on Tuesday.
- Mateusz Klich was fine to start and will continue in the XI in midweek.
- Rodrigo and Kalvin Phillips remain sidelined for Leeds when they welcome Southampton.
- Ezgjan Alioski will push to return at left-back, potentially moving Stuart Dallas back into midfield.
- Tyler Roberts made only his third league start of the season last time out but failed to make a real impact.
- Jan Bednarek moved out to right-back rather than Jack Stephens to cover for the absence of Kyle Walker-Peters in their 1-1 draw with Chelsea at the weekend.
- Mohammed Salisu could keep his place in the side after a solid full Premier League debut at the weekend, while Nathan Redmond will hope to keep his place in attack over Che Adams.
- Stuart Armstrong is rated as '50-50' to make Tuesday's game at Elland Road after missing out at the weekend.
Please guys, if anyone has matches that he/she believe in don't forget to post them.
Southampton +0.5 Asian Handicap
Over 1.5 goals
draw 2-2 or 4-4 Leeds are unbeaten in competitive H2Hs played on a Tuesday
Leeds - Southampton 3:1(1:1)
@BetStatDroid_com I would be shocked if Leeds don't win 3-0.
@SeuneMilmas Spot on! Have you put any money on it? Would be a handsome profit.
@SeuneMilmas finally landed one! Surprised you haven't had a heart attack with all those other shocks
Leeds 1-2 Southampton