Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(60) 48 Goals 21 (39)
(45) 36 Assists 19 (29)
(6.7) 6.9 Average Ratings 6.6 (6.5)
28.3 Average Age 31.5
182.3 Average Height (cm) 183.8
(1) 1.2 Shots pg 0.8 (0.6)
(48%) 48% Aerial Duel Success 52% (51%)
(0.7) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.7 (0.7)
(1.8) 1.4 Tackles pg 1.2 (1.2)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Patrick Bamford and Raphinha shook off knocks to start in their 2-1 defeat to Everton in midweek. Both actually combined for their only goal of the game.
- Rodrigo and Ivan Poveda have been ruled out against Palace.
- Wilfried Zaha is a major doubt for Crystal Palace after coming off early in their 2-1 win away to Newcastle in midweek. The good news for Roy Hodgson is they don't play until Monday so they have longer than normal for Zaha to recover. Nevertheless, it would be a surprise to see him feature here.
- Michy Batshuayi failed to take advantage of a rare start in midweek but it was Christian Benteke and not January signing Jean-Philippe Mateta that came on against Newcastle. Mateta didn't even make it off the bench suggesting a full debut is unlikely here.
- Jairo Riedewald celebrated his winning goal with a new long-term deal in midweek and will hope to keep his place in the side here.
- Scott Dann and Cheikhou Kouyaté are in contention to partner Gary Cahill in defence against Leeds.
No Zaha? 3-1 Leeds
Leeds to score 2 in the first half
@Rensen I would be shocked if Palace don't win 5-3
@SeuneMilmas - You just can't get away with such tactical naivety at the highest level. 68.2% possession? What was Bielsa thinking? :D
@SeuneMilmas Prepare to be shocked.. Leeds to win here 2-1 or even 3-1. If Zaha was here it would be a different story...
Over 2.5 goals
Leeds - Crystal Palace 2:1(1:1)