Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(60) 45 Goals 45 (60)
(46) 37 Assists 31 (45)
(6.7) 6.9 Average Ratings 6.9 (6.7)
29.8 Average Age 27.7
181.8 Average Height (cm) 182.7
(0.9) 1.2 Shots pg 1.2 (1)
(52%) 54% Aerial Duel Success 49% (48%)
(0.8) 0.7 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.7)
(1) 0.9 Tackles pg 1.4 (1.8)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- David Moyes will hope to have Lukasz Fabianski back from injury, particularly as his replacement last time out, Darren Randolph, is also a doubt.
- West Ham may revert back to a four-man defence for the welcome of Leeds, with Ben Johnson dropping to the bench.
- Said Benrahma has endured a spell out of the starting XI and will hope to reclaim his place in the side at Pablo Fornals' expense on Monday night.
- Robin Koch is expected back in training in early March but after three months out injured he may not feature right away.
- Rodrigo made his comeback from injury for Leeds' U23s on Friday but could still be involved here given the gap between games.
- Ivan Poveda and Gaetano Berardi were also involved on Friday, while Leeds will hope to have key midfielder Kalvin Phillips back for the trip to London.
- Jack Harrison will hope for a recall after dropping out of favour in recent matches.
great season by West Ham
Bien évidemment , d'après les analyses .
surely both team to score.
West Ham - Leeds 2:1(1:0)