Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(53) 33 Goals 48 (60)
(38) 21 Assists 36 (45)
(6.6) 6.7 Average Ratings 6.9 (6.7)
28.8 Average Age 28.3
182.1 Average Height (cm) 182.3
(0.8) 1 Shots pg 1.2 (1)
(46%) 45% Aerial Duel Success 48% (48%)
(0.6) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.7)
(0.9) 0.8 Tackles pg 1.4 (1.8)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Arsenal have both David Luiz and Bernd Leno back from suspension.
- Thomas Partey and Kieran Tierney have been ruled out this weekend.
- Nicolas Pepe has played well recently but it's only a matter of time before Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang starts again. Alternatively, he could replace Alexandre Lacazette up front.
- Martin Odegaard will also push to make his full debut for the Gunners, though that may come in the Europa League next week.
- Leeds are unlikely to make any changes from the side that comfortably beat Crystal Palace on Monday night, though Kalvin Phillips will need a late fitness test.
Leeds need better players for Bielsa, but some moves/passes are sublime even now
I'm a complete neutral. But that should have been a penalty for Arsenal. I swear every time the referee goes to look at the pitch side monitor, they bottle their original decision. Must be a psychological thing where they feel their decision has been questioned so they feel the need to chance it.
@Nico1 Overall though. The penalty law is outdated. It was 100% a foul, but a penalty is too harsh of a punishment for that kind of foul. I think we should give indirect freekicks for fouls in the box, unless it is a clear goalscoring opportunity, in which case give a penalty. As I wright this, Arsenal have just got another penalty lol
Arsenal 3-1 Saka to score.
@Rensen Easy so far
Come on you Leeds!!
arsenal will find a way
Leeds have won 3 of their last 4 away matches (EPL)
Leeds or draw. Arsenal is hard to rate given how it capitulates under pressure. Leeds tend to create that pressure relentlessly. Arsenal rely on set pieces for goals at moments
Leeds style of play under Bielsa will suit Arsenal.
Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 27 home league games against promoted sides.
@Rensen means nothing this year! Leeds to win without Kalvin Phillips.
@DeuceBetter - How? Phillips is Leeds' most important player.