Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(39) 29 Goals 42 (60)
(29) 19 Assists 37 (46)
(6.5) 6.7 Average Ratings 6.9 (6.7)
31.5 Average Age 30.5
184.3 Average Height (cm) 181.8
(0.6) 0.8 Shots pg 1.1 (0.9)
(51%) 54% Aerial Duel Success 54% (52%)
(0.9) 0.7 Dribbles pg 0.7 (0.8)
(1.5) 1.2 Tackles pg 0.9 (1)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Roy Hodgson will hope to have starters Wilfried Zaha and Cheikhou Kouyate fit to feature against the Hammers on Tuesday evening.
- The Crystal Palace boss remains without no fewer than six players through injury.
- Zaya and Kouyate's fitness depending, Hodgson may seek to make at least three changes to the side that lost at Manchester City, with Christian Benteke another possible returnee.
- Fabian Balbuena is available for West Ham, though given the Hammers' recent defensive solidity, he is unlikely to start.
- Arthur Masuaku is again ruled out, while Darren Randolph will be assessed.
- Moyes could make one change to the side that beat West Brom last week, with Pablo Fornals coming in for Manuel Lanzini.