Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(39) 31 Goals 42 (60)
(24) 18 Assists 27 (45)
(6.5) 6.7 Average Ratings 6.8 (6.7)
27.8 Average Age 27.6
183.7 Average Height (cm) 182.7
(1) 1.2 Shots pg 1 (1)
(48%) 48% Aerial Duel Success 47% (48%)
(0.7) 0.7 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.6)
(1.2) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.4 (1.7)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Brighton welcome back Ben White from suspension and he will likely slot in to play his former club on Saturday.
- Solly March and Tariq Lamptey are both sidelined, while Percy Tau and Florin Andone are doubts, though would not be considered to start in any case.
- Dan Burn, Aaron Connolly, Alexis Mac Allister and Steven Alzate will all push for starts on Saturday.
- Adam Lallana must train on Friday otherwise he will be ruled out to face Leeds with a groin issue.
- Leeds have Rodrigo back this weekend but Marcelo Bielsa has confirmed he will only make the bench. Raphinha remains sidelined, while Liam Cooper completes a three-match ban here.
- Helder Costa will continue in the side if he recovers from a back problem sustained last weekend, otherwise Ian Poveda-Ocampo could be in line for his first start of the season.
Suprise win for Brighton
Brighton - Leeds 1:1(0:0)