Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(32) 24 Goals 41 (60)
(20) 16 Assists 22 (46)
(6.5) 6.7 Average Ratings 6.8 (6.7)
30.7 Average Age 30.9
182.2 Average Height (cm) 183.9
(0.8) 0.8 Shots pg 0.9 (0.9)
(50%) 52% Aerial Duel Success 55% (52%)
(0.6) 0.5 Dribbles pg 0.7 (0.5)
(1.1) 1.1 Tackles pg 0.9 (1)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Nick Pope was back in goal for Burnley's 4-0 demolition of Wolves last weekend.
- Sean Dyche has no reason to change anything after such an emphatic victory.
- Dyche decided not to risk Johann Gudmundsson from the start against Wolves and he may have a tough time getting back in the team to face West Ham here.
- Ashley Barnes was back on the bench at Wolves to leave Robbie Brady and Kevin Long as Burnley's only injury concerns.
- Chris Wood is Burnley's form man after his hat-trick last weekend.
- West Ham manager David Moyes is concerned injury to Jesse Lingard could derail their top four hopes. The Manchester United loanee could barely train in the build up to last weekend's defeat to Chelsea.
- Moyes has ruled out left-back duo Aaron Cressweel and Arthur Masuaku once again so Ryan Fredericks or Ben Johnson will start for the Hammers on Monday night. Craig Dawson is at least back from suspension, while Fabien Balbuena's red card was overturned on appeal.
- Declan Rice is still sidelined for the away side but a late decision will be made on Michail Antonio's involvement against Burnley.