Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(60) 48 Goals 56 (66)
(45) 27 Assists 37 (50)
(6.7) 6.8 Average Ratings 6.9 (6.7)
29.3 Average Age 29.8
183.7 Average Height (cm) 184.3
(1) 1.1 Shots pg 1.2 (0.8)
(48%) 50% Aerial Duel Success 48% (49%)
(0.5) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.8 (0.7)
(1.7) 1.4 Tackles pg 1.3 (1.4)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
|Giovani Lo Celso||Doubtful||6.62|
- Liam Cooper has served a ban and his return is a boost for Leeds, with the centre-back potentially starting alongside Diego Llorente.
- Adam Forshaw is ruled out, while Marcelo Bielsa has confirmed the club will continue to monitor Kalvin Phillips and Raphinha.
- However, Rodrigo is back for the hosts and he could start here in a re-shuffled midfielder with Helder Costa out for Leeds' final four games of the season.
- Giovani Lo Celso was on the receiving end of a nasty stamp from John Fleck on Sunday night and having nursed an ice pack on the sidelines, the Argentine will likely be assessed ahead of Saturday's trip to Leeds.
- Ben Davies is sidelined, but he is Ryan Mason's only confirmed absentee for the meeting with the Whites.
- Harry Winks seems to be ahead of Tanguy Ndombele in the pecking order and if Lo Celso does miss out, it's the former who would likely come into the XI.
I have said it before and I will say it again. Spurs should cease to exist
Leeds fans cannot wait until they can see their side in the EPL next season.
Bielsa and his squats will deserve this.
Finally we can see spurs lift a trophy next season (Intertoto Cup). Congratulation.
@gen About as much of a title as the Audi cup
@gen Remember the Anglo Italian cup many years ago ? :)
Spurs are very poor.
Come on Leeds
Leeds are not starting with Philips or Raphina and Tottenham are starting with both Bale and Dele. This match could be very open. Leeds will probably create more chances whereas Tottenham are usually good at finishing the changes they get. Leeds 3-4 Tottenham
Both teams to score
@footballover only took 25 minutes
Leeds strong at home. Draw.
Over 2,5 goals.
Leeds - Tottenham 1:2(0:1)
I'll probably modify my prediction beforehand based on the line up but right now I am expecting there to be goals and hopefully Spurs to edge it. Leeds United 2-3 Tottenham Hotspur