Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(82) 42 Goals 40 (60)
(55) 25 Assists 28 (45)
(6.9) 6.9 Average Ratings 6.8 (6.7)
30.5 Average Age 28.7
179.6 Average Height (cm) 181.9
(1.2) 1.1 Shots pg 1.1 (1)
(53%) 50% Aerial Duel Success 48% (48%)
(1) 1 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.7)
(0.8) 1 Tackles pg 1.4 (1.8)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
No missing players.
- Pep Guardiola will ring the changes from the side that worked hard for a 2-1 win over Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday night.
- Aymeric Laporte, Raheem Sterling, Benjamin Mendy, Fernandinho and Ferran Torres will all hope to benefit from some rotation this weekend.
- With the second leg against Dortmund to come next week, it wouldn't be a surprise if he rested Kevin De Bruyne against Leeds.
- Leeds are forced into at least one change with Jack Harrison out against his parent club.
- Raphinha will likely switch over to the left wing with Helder Costa coming into the side for Harrison.
- Marcelo Bielsa welcomed back Rodrigo, Liam Cooper and Pablo Hernandez last weekend.
- Rodrigo is pushing Tyler Roberts for a start in midfield.