Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(60) 42 Goals 59 (70)
(45) 27 Assists 41 (51)
(6.7) 6.8 Average Ratings 7 (6.7)
28 Average Age 27.8
182.7 Average Height (cm) 185.9
(1) 1 Shots pg 1.3 (0.9)
(48%) 47% Aerial Duel Success 59% (57%)
(0.6) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.9 (0.9)
(1.7) 1.4 Tackles pg 1.1 (1)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Marcelo Bielsa has confirmed Raphinha and Rodrigo will both miss Sunday's game against Manchester United in a big blow for Leeds.
- Pascal Struijk should continue at centre-back with Liam Cooper still suspended. Bielsa could actually name an unchanged side from Monday night.
- Manchester United have had a rare week off to prepare for Sunday's trip to Elland Road - their first in the Premier League since 2003 when a late Roy Keane goal won it.
- Eric Bailly is back in training and should return to the matchday squad here, but Victor Lindelof and Harry Maguire will continue at the back.
- Dean Henderson is expected to keep his place in the side despite a less-than-convincing display against Burnley last weekend.
- Paul Pogba may be forced to play deeper against Leeds in order for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to get Mason Greenwood, Edinson Cavani and Marcus Rashford in the side.
- Though there is a chance Rashford misses out as he hasn't trained all week. Dan James could be a surprise starter after performing well in the reverse fixture.