Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(42) 24 Goals 46 (58)
(26) 16 Assists 39 (46)
(6.4) 6.6 Average Ratings 6.8 (6.6)
27.4 Average Age 29.9
180.2 Average Height (cm) 182
(0.9) 1.1 Shots pg 1.1 (0.8)
(43%) 44% Aerial Duel Success 49% (50%)
(0.6) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.7)
(1.5) 1.4 Tackles pg 1.1 (1.2)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Marcelo Bielsa has confirmed Patrick Bamford will miss out this weekend, with Tyler Roberts set to lead the line as a result.
- Jack Harrison is over COVID-19 but Bielsa has hinted he is not ready to start against West Ham. Dan James will more than likely continue in the side.
- Diego Llorente and Robin Koch are both injured, while Pascal Struijk is suspended. Luke Ayling hasn't been ruled out but is a major doubt so Kalvin Phillips may have to drop in at centre-back. Teenager Charlie Cresswell is another option.
- Raphinha is also a doubt to leave Bielsa will problems all over the park on Saturday.
- Michail Antonio was not risked against Manchester United in midweek but should return to lead the line here.
- West Ham's second team knocked United out of the Carabao Cup in midweek and David Moyes can welcome back his best players here.
- Kurt Zouma and Angelo Obgonna appears David Moyes' new first-choice centre-back pairing of choice.
- Ryan Fredericks was forced off early on against United on Wednesday and is unlikely to play any part here.
- Alphonse Areola was the WhoScored Man of the Match in the cup and but will have to wait before taking the No.1 jersey at West Ham.
Pundits wrong punters correct.
West Ham to win this one
both teams to score
Leeds - West Ham 1:2(0:1)
> 2.5 goals, 1 - 3 West Ham