Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(33) 15 Goals 40 (75)
(26) 16 Assists 22 (52)
(6.5) 6.5 Average Ratings 6.9 (6.9)
29.9 Average Age 29.1
182.9 Average Height (cm) 186.1
(0.7) 0.7 Shots pg 1.2 (1.2)
(49%) 49% Aerial Duel Success 54% (53%)
(0.7) 0.7 Dribbles pg 0.8 (0.6)
(1) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.4 (1.2)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Scans have confirmed Ben Foster won't return until 2022 due to a groin strain so Daniel Bachmann now gets an extended run in the first team.
- A hamstring injury will keep Nicolas Nkoulou out until the new year and there are concerns Ismaila Sarr will be out long-term with knee ligament damage.
- Emmanuel Dennis has been a revelation for Watford this season but he is a big doubt to face Chelsea after coming off injured in defeat to Leicester at the weekend.
- Adam Masina was also forced off against Leicester but should be okay to start against Chelsea. Former Tottenham defender Danny Rose is on standby.
- Christian Kabasele was back on the bench at the weekend and may replace William Troost-Ekong at the back after his error on Sunday.
- Juraj Kucka also needs to be assessed by the home side after missing out completely last weekend.
- Thomas Tuchel will make changes to the side that started Sunday's disappointing 1-1 draw with Manchester United, particularly as Chelsea face West Ham on Saturday lunch-time.
- N'Golo Kante, Mateo Kovacic and Ben Chilwell are all unavailable for the Premier League leaders.
- Timo Werner, Reece James and Jorginho are all doubts despite managing to train on Tuesday.
- Thiago Silva has started all three games since the international break and it would be a surprise if he started here.
- Kai Havertz, Saul Niguez, Mason Mount, Romelu Lukaku, Cesar Azpilicueta, Christian Pulisic and Ross Barkley will all push for starts here, though Tuchel has admitted that Andreas Christensen's current contract standoff with the club is impacting his game time at Stamford Bridge.