Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(63) 50 Goals 33 (50)
(50) 29 Assists 18 (31)
(6.7) 7 Average Ratings 6.8 (6.6)
28 Average Age 28.1
182.6 Average Height (cm) 184.7
(0.9) 1.1 Shots pg 0.8 (0.8)
(53%) 53% Aerial Duel Success 49% (50%)
(0.8) 0.8 Dribbles pg 0.7 (0.8)
(1.2) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.2 (1.4)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- With no further COVID-19 cases, Antonio Conte is without only Cristian Romero and Ryan Sessegnon for the Boxing Day welcome of Crystal Palace.
- Conte may revert to a 3-4-3 system here, with Lucas Moura and Son Heung-Min flanking Harry Kane.
- After impressing against Liverpool, Tanguy Ndombele, Harry Winks and Dele Alli all provide quality options in the middle of the park for the Italian.
- James McArthur will hope to recover in time for the Boxing Day trip to Tottenham, but Nathan Ferguson misses out.
- Joachim Andersen may return to the defence at the expense of James Tomkins.
- Will Hughes is set to continue in midfield, though Luka Milivojevic and Jeffrey Schlupp are also options for Patrick Vieira.
Palace have already beaten Tottenham once this season and haven't lost many matches away from home. Nevertheless, Tottenham will feel they have some momentum especially at home. Tottenham 2-1 Palace
Wincast anytime treble - Son & Spurs, Sterling & City, Martinelli & Arsenal.
@Krampusz It's already been postponed like 6 hours ago mate
2-1 or 2-2, Spurs defence unreliable