Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(35) 29 Goals 21 (33)
(22) 14 Assists 17 (26)
(6.6) 6.8 Average Ratings 6.6 (6.5)
28.6 Average Age 28.3
180.3 Average Height (cm) 181.4
(0.8) 0.8 Shots pg 0.8 (0.7)
(48%) 51% Aerial Duel Success 47% (49%)
(0.8) 1 Dribbles pg 0.7 (0.9)
(1.4) 1.4 Tackles pg 1.2 (1.4)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Wolves are now without their first and second choice right-backs with Ki-Jana Hoever joining Nelson Semedo on the sidelines.
- Jonny came off the bench and had to play on the right-hand side of Wolves' defence at the weekend but he is a left-back.
- Pedro Neto started Saturday's defeat to Crystal Palace but will likely rotate out of the side here given he has only just returned from a serious injury.
- Raul Jimenez and Rayan Ait-Nouri should return to the starting XI after dropping to the bench at the weekend.
- Roy Hodgson will hope to welcome back Joshua King on Thursday after he missed their 3-2 defeat to Arsenal through injury on Sunday.
- Cucho Hernandez should keep his place in attack even if King does return as he was the WhoScored Man of the Match against Arsenal with a goal and assist.
- William Troost-Ekong and Jeremy Ngakia are new faces on the sidelines for Watford, though the Hornets did at least recover Kiko Femenia on Sunday.
- Tom Cleverley was at fault for one of the goals Arsenal scored and he may lose his place in the side as a result.
Under 2.5 goals @1.53