Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(56) 39 Goals 37 (41)
(46) 29 Assists 17 (26)
(6.6) 6.8 Average Ratings 6.7 (6.5)
28.6 Average Age 26.3
186.5 Average Height (cm) 182.8
(1) 1.3 Shots pg 1.1 (0.9)
(56%) 57% Aerial Duel Success 49% (48%)
(0.9) 0.7 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.8)
(1.2) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.1 (1.2)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Alex Telles should have recovered from COVID in time for Saturday's game with Southampton, though Luke Shaw will be keen to face his boyhood club.
- Fred tested positive for COVID later than Telles and will have to sit Saturday's game out as well after missing Tuesday's draw with Burnley.
- Bruno Fernandes, Jadon Sancho and Victor Lindelof were all in the matchday squad in midweek to leave Eric Bailly as Manchester United's only injury concern.
- Jesse Lingard and Edinson Cavani were also involved at Turf Moor after controversially missing the FA Cup defeat to Middlesbrough.
- Cristiano Ronaldo was surprisingly benched against Burnley but will return to the starting XI on Saturday.
- There are calls for Harry Maguire to be dropped after another poor display so it will be interesting to see how Ralf Rangnick handles his form.
- Eric Bailly and Nemanja Matic are both ruled out through injury, though neither would have started.
- Valentino Livramento wasn't risked for Wednesday's 3-2 win over Tottenham having only just come back from injury but will likely start here.
- Chelsea loanee Armando Broja was fit to start their epic victory in midweek and even got on the scoresheet.
- Ralph Hasenhuttl will hope to otherwise name an unchanged side to face Manchester United on Saturday but the quick turnaround may force his hand with some players.
90' min Played Ronaldo has Only 10 Accurate Pass. Seriously?
@Chilly_B Broja ( 20 years old ) rating = 6.4 // Ronaldo ( 37 years old ) rating = 6.7
@neumi17 the ratings for this match: your GOAT: 6.9 Lanky Albanian from Slough: 7.1 lmao Maguire will be having nightmares for weeks
@neumi17 your point? Anyone who watched the game would say Broja did better
Man utd my heroes 1.5 bilion punds selection and cant meke it in confederence leage
ManU keeps having a ton of chances but suck in converting them, including Ronaldo.
@neumi17 nr of shots 12-13, so South also sux
@neumi17 I'd still narrowly back them to beat Atleti...and what better team for Ronaldo to rediscover his form against?
Got to be 10-0 this time, obviously.
Broja to score anytime.