Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(32) 20 Goals 49 (75)
(26) 17 Assists 36 (52)
(6.6) 6.7 Average Ratings 7 (6.9)
29.3 Average Age 28.5
180.5 Average Height (cm) 185.2
(0.8) 0.8 Shots pg 1.3 (1.2)
(53%) 56% Aerial Duel Success 54% (53%)
(0.6) 0.5 Dribbles pg 0.8 (0.7)
(1.3) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.4 (1.2)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Nathan Collins looks set to start at the back after Ben Mee went off with a knee injury early on into Burnley's defeat to Leicester on Tuesday.
- Erik Pieters remains out for Burnley but Charlie Taylor is the first-choice left-back and he is now back from injury himself.
- Jay Rodriguez is an option to start for Sean Dyche's side in a move that would see Maxwel Cornet move to the wing in place of Aaron Lennon.
- Cesar Azpilicueta came off injured in last weekend's Carabao Cup final defeat to Liverpool and has been ruled out again here. .
- Andreas Christensen has missed the last two for Chelsea with an Achilles' injury and he remains a doubt here.
- Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner were back in the goals in midweek and will push for recalls in the league this weekend.
- Thiago Silva and Trevoh Chalobah have managed to train after minor injuries ruled them out against Luton. Hakim Ziyech is also back in contention.
under 2.5 goals