Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(62) 36 Goals 29 (42)
(45) 21 Assists 14 (26)
(6.6) 6.7 Average Ratings 6.6 (6.4)
28.4 Average Age 27.8
180 Average Height (cm) 180.9
(0.7) 0.9 Shots pg 0.9 (0.9)
(49%) 49% Aerial Duel Success 42% (43%)
(0.7) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.8)
(1.6) 1.5 Tackles pg 1.4 (1.7)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Brendan Rodgers has confirmed Ricardo Pereira and James Maddison are doubts to face Leeds on Saturday, strongly hinting the latter may not make the early kick-off.
- Marc Albrighton is tipped to start at right-back should Pereira miss out, while Rodgers may go with an extra midfielder in the potential absence of Maddison.
- Jamie Vardy returned from injury with a bang in midweek, directly contributing to both goals in their 2-0 win over Burnley, and Rodgers has hinted he will start here.
- A 4-0 loss to Tottenham saw Marcelo Bielsa relieved of his duties at Elland Road and Jesse Marsch placed in charge.
- Marsch endured a difficult spell with RB Leipzig earlier in the season before he left the German side in December.
- The American comes into his first game as Leeds boss without Liam Cooper, Patrick Bamford, Kalvin Phillips and Leo Hjelde due to injury.
- Marsch started his time at RB Leipzig with a 4-2-3-1 before changing to a three-man defence, so it remains to be seen how Leeds line up here.