Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(56) 23 Goals 32 (62)
(46) 27 Assists 30 (45)
(6.6) 6.7 Average Ratings 6.8 (6.6)
26.7 Average Age 27
186 Average Height (cm) 183
(1) 0.9 Shots pg 0.9 (0.7)
(56%) 59% Aerial Duel Success 54% (49%)
(0.9) 0.7 Dribbles pg 0.6 (0.5)
(1.2) 1.2 Tackles pg 1.5 (1.5)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- There are doubts over Cristiano Ronaldo's availability as he didn't link up with the rest of the squad on the eve of the game.
- With Edinson Cavani ruled out for a few weeks through injury, Marcus Rashford may be tasked with leading the line against Leicester. They are his favourite opponent to score against (6 career goals).
- Fred and Alex Telles both trained on Thursday despite returns from South America and are available for selection here.
- Jamie Vardy has been ruled out for the trip to Old Trafford and could yet be a few weeks away.
- Jonny Evans got minutes for Northern Ireland during the international break but Brendan Rodgers says the former Manchester United defender isn't yet ready for 90 minutes.
- Wesley Fofana wasn't risked in the win over Brentford before the break but has a decent chance of returning here.
- Marc Albrighton should return here doubt but Wilfred Ndidi will not play again this season after undergoing knee surgery.
- Luke Thomas looks set to miss out after returning from England U21 duty injured so Timothy Castagne, Ricardo Pereira and James Justin are vying for two places.
I cannot see Man Utd qualifying for the champions league which will stop them getting great players.
United fans were complaining about why Sancho didn't get a call for national team, yet he was totally useless today and missed a clear scoring opportunity towards the end. Both sides totally ineffective in front of goal, best moment of the game was ref trying to read name of Tielemans from back of his shirt after showing him yellow.
Varane is one of the better deals forReal Madrid to be sold. Compare his play in Man Utd to Militao lol
Worst team at scoring from corners vs. worst team at defending corners, our battle will be legendary.
again widespread betting against Man UTD, so will be 3-1
United win 3-2
Fernandes to score anytime.
Under 3.5 goals @1.57
Man Utd have only scored 15 goals in their past 13 Premier League outings at Old Trafford and have returned an average W6-D4-L6 when taking on the top-11 in the table.
@nexus747 What do you think the outcome will be
@Uzoma1909 Man Utd 2-1
Manchester United always do well against mid table team. It's the top and bottom team that usually concern for them. I still think united are favourites and I want them to loss the match
A tricky game for United just back from the international break where most of players were mainly involved in their national teams.