Probable Lineups Statistical Comparison
(46) 38 Goals 50 (63)
(32) 25 Assists 34 (50)
(6.5) 6.8 Average Ratings 7 (6.7)
26.5 Average Age 27
183.2 Average Height (cm) 184.8
(0.8) 1.1 Shots pg 1.1 (0.9)
(50%) 49% Aerial Duel Success 51% (53%)
(0.6) 0.6 Dribbles pg 0.8 (0.8)
(1.2) 1.1 Tackles pg 1.2 (1.3)
* Values in brackets (x) are overall player statistics in Premier League.
- Thomas Frank has a couple of injury concerns in defence with both Zanka and Ethan Pinnock expected to miss out.
- Mads Sorensen replaced the latter at Watford at the weekend and could start at centre-back, though Frank may also bring Mads Roerslev into the XI and start Kristoffer Ajer alongside Pontus Jansson at the heart of the defence.
- Sergi Canos and Frank Onyeka are absent for the welcome of Tottenham.
- It's as you were for the Tottenham physio room with Japhet Tanganga, Matt Doherty and Oliver Skipp ruled out.
- Antonio Conte could make one change to the XI that started the 1-0 loss to Brighton, with Ryan Sessegnon potentially replacing Sergio Reguilon at left wing-back at the Brentford Community Stadium.
Over 2.5? Tough game for Spurs
BBC: Sessegnon starts for Tottenham whereas Norgaard and Ajer out for Brentford.
Brentford have already beaten Arsenal, Chelsea, Wolves, and West Ham (twice) this season and will hoping to continue their excellent recent form with eyes on a top half finish. Brentford's home form has been a bit hit and miss overall and they tend to score more in the second half (scoring 11 of their 20 home goals in the last 30 minutes). Tottenham were shut down by Brighton last week but Brentford are likely to commit more players forwards than Brighton did and both teams will get chances: I expect over 2.5 goals (as others have said). Brentford will score from at least one set piece, perhaps a long throw. Toney and Eriksen are obvious a threat. Tottenham will again try to play out from the back but without Doherty may have to also increasingly go long or rely on Kane dropping deep. If things aren't working Conte should try using Sessegnon and Bergwijn earlier than the 85th minute. Could go either way but I do expect goals. Brentford 2-2 Tottenham
Total goals @t end of the over2.5 goals.
Over 2.5 goals
draw 1-1 or 2-2
If both teams at full ATTACKING strength 1 hour before the game starts: OVER 2.5 AND BTTS
Over 2.5 goals.
Over 2.5 goals @1.90
Will Eriksson control the game? Which spurs team will turn up? Probably a draw, but could be any result. Over 2.5 or btts